Prague, Czech Republic – 27.7. 2017 – Knowledge Factory, s.r.o., a Red Hat Training and Certification delivery partner in the Czech Republic and Slovakia announced today the availability of a new Red Hat Certification Individual Exam testing location in Bratislava. Since 1999, Red Hat certifications have helped professionals prove their skills and providing employers a meaningful way to find and develop qualified professionals.
Learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Ansible
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294) is designed for Linux® system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. You will learn how to install and configure Ansible® on a management workstation; prepare managed hosts for automation; write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks; and run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.8.
Course content summary
- Install Ansible / Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes.
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Write effective playbooks at scale.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles.
Audience for this course
This course is geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
Prerequisites for this course
Pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience