Design, build, and test OpenShift HA cluster
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II teaches you how to build robust clusters that provide high availability and the ability to run large numbers of applications. You will learn about OpenShift integration with datacenter infrastructure such as load balancers, identity management, monitoring, proxies, and storage. You will also develop more troubleshooting and Day 2 operations skills in this course.
This course is based on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform 3.6.
You will design an OpenShift HA cluster, then build and test it. You will use this cluster to examine more advanced topics in the administration and operation of a robust OpenShift cluster in the remainder of the course.
Course content summary
- Understand container and OpenShift architecture.
- Create containerized services.
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Deploy multi-container applications.
Audience for this course
This course is designed for Linux® system administrators who want to deploy and manage a large-scale Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform environment in their datacenters.
Prerequisites for this course
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Attend Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Attend Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280) or demonstrate equivalent experience with OpenShift
- Recommended, but not required: become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration (EX280)
Cena za osobu
[CZ] Prague, Praha 2 • English (en)