Prague, Czech Republic – 27.7. 2017 – Knowledge Factory, s.r.o., a Red Hat Training and Certification delivery partner in the Czech Republic and Slovakia announced today the availability of a new Red Hat Certification Individual Exam testing location in Bratislava. Since 1999, Red Hat certifications have helped professionals prove their skills and providing employers a meaningful way to find and develop qualified professionals.
Cloudera University’s three-day Search training course is for developers and data engineers who want to index data in Hadoop for more powerful real-time queries. Participants will learn to get more value from their data by integrating Cloudera Search with external applications. Cloudera Search brings full-text, interactive search and scalable, flexible indexing to Hadoop and an enterprise data hub. Powered by Apache Solr, Search delivers scale and reliability for a new generation of integrated, multi-workload queries.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will learn Apache Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- Perform batch indexing of data stored in HDFS and HBase
- Perform indexing of streaming data in near-real-time with Flume
- Index content in multiple languages and file formats
- Process and transform incoming data with Morphlines
- Create a user interface for your index using Hue
- Integrate Cloudera Search with external applications
- Improve the Search experience using features such as faceting, highlighting, spelling Correction