Prague, Czech Republic – 27.7. 2017 – Knowledge Factory, s.r.o., a Red Hat Training and Certification delivery partner in the Czech Republic and Slovakia announced today the availability of a new Red Hat Certification Individual Exam testing location in Bratislava. Since 1999, Red Hat certifications have helped professionals prove their skills and providing employers a meaningful way to find and develop qualified professionals.
This four-day data analyst training course focusing on Apache Pig and Hive and Cloudera Impala will teach you to apply traditional data analytics and business intelligence skills to big data. Cloudera presents the tools data professionals need to access, manipulate, transform, and analyze complex data sets using SQL and familiar scripting languages.
Apache Hive makes multi-structured data accessible to analysts, database administrators, and others without Java programming expertise. Apache Pig applies the fundamentals of familiar scripting languages to the Hadoop cluster. Cloudera Impala enables real-time interactive analysis of the data stored in Hadoop via a native SQL environment.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The features that Pig, Hive, and Impala offer for data acquisition, storage, and analysis
- The fundamentals of Apache Hadoop and data ETL (extract, transform, load), ingestion, and processing with Hadoop tools
- How Pig, Hive, and Impala improve productivity for typical analysis tasks
- Joining diverse datasets to gain valuable business insight
- Performing real-time, complex queries on datasets