Prague, Czech Republic – 27.7. 2017 – Knowledge Factory, s.r.o., a Red Hat Training and Certification delivery partner in the Czech Republic and Slovakia announced today the availability of a new Red Hat Certification Individual Exam testing location in Bratislava. Since 1999, Red Hat certifications have helped professionals prove their skills and providing employers a meaningful way to find and develop qualified professionals.
Manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is for cloud administrators and operators who need to use Red Hat® CloudForms to manage cloud instances running on multiple cloud providers or virtualization infrastructures.
This course is based on Red Hat CloudForms 4.
In this course, students use a hybrid environment, configure Red Hat CloudForms to work with Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat OpenStack® Platform, deploy virtual machines (VMs) with templates and customization, produce chargeback reports on VM and resource use and automations, and perform policy-based management. This course covers CloudForms tenants, interface customization, timeline and event analysis, and service provisioning.
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220) and become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management.
Course content summary
- Configure Red Hat CloudForms 4
- Define regions, zones, tenants, users, groups, and roles
- Provision and manage VMs
- Generate reports and cloud information from CloudForms analytics
- Configure Red Hat CloudForms alerts
- Automate tasks with CloudForms
- Manage service catalogs
- Use Ansible by Red Hat with CloudForms to automate system configuration
Audience for this course
- Cloud administrators and cloud operators responsible for maintaining hybrid cloud environments
- Cloud architects who intend to use CloudForms for management and analysis of their company's cloud environment
- DevOps engineers responsible for creating an environment that provides virtual machines (VMs) for developing and testing applications, building service catalogs, and automating workflows
Prerequisites for this course