Red Hat DevOps Pipelines and Processes: Git and Test Driven Development (TDD) (DO401) is designed for developers to learn how to create, manage, and secure Jenkins and other tools that support a DevOps organization.
- Build declarative Jenkins pipelines.
- Use conditional and parallel pipelines.
- Implement release strategies that minimize downtime and risk.
- Scan applications for security vulnerabilities.
- Identify and monitor pipeline performance metrics.
This course is intended for developers who are responsible for application pipelines and release strategies.
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
- Providing operational support
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
- Internet access is required.