Cloudera University’s Python training course will teach you the key language concepts and programming techniques you need so that you can concentrate on the subjects covered in Cloudera’s developer courses without also having to learn a complex programming language and a new programming paradigm on the fly.
Through instructor-led discussion, as well as hands-on exercises, participants will learn:
- How to define, assign, and access variables
- Which collection types are commonly used, how they differ, and how to use them
- How to control program flow using conditional statements, looping, iteration, and exception handling
- How to define and use both named and anonymous (Lambda) functions
- How to organize code into separate modules
- How to use important features of standard Python libraries, including mathematical and regular expression support
Audience and prerequisites
Please note that this course does not teach big data concepts, nor does it cover how to use Cloudera software. Instead, it is meant as a precursor for one of our developer-focused training courses that provide those skills.
[CZ] Prague, Praha 2 • English (en)