Learn to build and manage Linux containers and configure and manage an OpenShift cluster
Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO285) helps you build core knowledge in building and managing Linux® containers and Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to deploy sample applications to either a local container runtime or an OpenShift cluster, as well as how to configure and manage OpenShift clusters. If you’re a developer, administrator or site reliability engineer, you will benefit from learning these skills.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 and combines the content from Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280).
Course content summary
- Learn about container and OpenShift architecture.
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy and troubleshoot applications on OpenShift.
- Configure authentication using local users.
- Control access to projects using role-based access control.
- Configure service and container networking.
- Configure pod scheduling using labels and selectors.
- Limit compute resource usage.
- Scale a cluster.
- Monitor cluster events and alerts.
Audience for this course
- System and software architects interested in understanding features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster
- System administrators who want to learn about the initial establishment of a cluster
- Cluster operators responsible for the ongoing maintenance of a cluster
- Site reliability engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster
Prerequisites for this course
Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
Internet access is required.
Cena za osobu
[CZ] Prague, Praha 2 • Czech