Prague, Czech Republic – 27.7. 2017 – Knowledge Factory, s.r.o., a Red Hat Training and Certification delivery partner in the Czech Republic and Slovakia announced today the availability of a new Red Hat Certification Individual Exam testing location in Bratislava. Since 1999, Red Hat certifications have helped professionals prove their skills and providing employers a meaningful way to find and develop qualified professionals.
Design and deploy a high availability cluster
Red Hat® High Availability Clustering (RH436) provides intensive, hands-on experience with the Pacemaker component of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High-Availability Add-On, as well as cluster storage components from the Resilient Storage Add-On, including Cluster Logical Volume Manager (CLVM), Red Hat Global File System 2 (GFS2), and Device-Mapper Multipath.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1.
Created for senior Linux® system administrators, this 4-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities. You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
This course also helps you prepare for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436).
- Install and configure a Pacemaker-based high availability cluster
- Create and manage highly available services
- Troubleshoot common cluster issues
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing
- Configure GFS2 file systems
Audience for this course
- Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resiliency through high-availability clustering services and using fault-tolerant shared storage technologies
Prerequisites for this course
- If you want to take this course without the exam (RH436) and have not earned your RHCE®certification, you can confirm that you have the necessary knowledge by passing the online skills assessment.