Prague, Czech Republic – 27.7. 2017 – Knowledge Factory, s.r.o., a Red Hat Training and Certification delivery partner in the Czech Republic and Slovakia announced today the availability of a new Red Hat Certification Individual Exam testing location in Bratislava. Since 1999, Red Hat certifications have helped professionals prove their skills and providing employers a meaningful way to find and develop qualified professionals.
Red Hat Virtualization (RH318) helps IT professionals acquire the skills needed to deploy, administer, and operate virtual machines in their organization using Red Hat® Virtualization.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 4.1 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 7.3.
Through numerous hands-on exercises, you will deploy and configure Red Hat Virtualization and use it to provision and manage virtual machines. This course also prepares you for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization certification exam.
Course content summary
- Installing and configuring Red Hat Virtualization
- Configuring networking and storage for use with Red Hat Virtualization
- Managing user accounts and access to the Red Hat Virtualization environment
- Installing and managing virtual machines in Red Hat Virtualization
- Using templates for rapid virtual machine deployment
- Managing virtual machine snapshots and images
- Backing up and upgrading Red Hat Virtualization
- Migrating virtual machines and exploring high availability options
Audience and prerequisites
Linux system administrators and virtualization administrators interested in deploying and managing large-scale virtualization solutions managing virtual servers in their datacenters, based on the Red Hat Virtualization open virtualization management platform.
Prerequisites for this course
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) certification or equivalent experience