Prague, Czech Republic – 27.7. 2017 – Knowledge Factory, s.r.o., a Red Hat Training and Certification delivery partner in the Czech Republic and Slovakia announced today the availability of a new Red Hat Certification Individual Exam testing location in Bratislava. Since 1999, Red Hat certifications have helped professionals prove their skills and providing employers a meaningful way to find and develop qualified professionals.
Red Hat® JBoss® Data Virtualization Development teaches database developers and administrators how to model data sources and virtual entities such as tables, views, and procedures. Through hands-on labs, students will learn how to deploy these virtual entities for JDBC and web service consumption. This course can also help certification candidates in their preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization Exam (EX450).
- Database administrators
- Database developers
Learn how to model data sources and virtual entities such as tables, views, and procedures.
- Modeling data sources
- Modeling a virtual base layer
- Creating virtual databases (VDB)
- Modeling unions, joins, and virtual procedures
- Modeling and deploying web services
- Server administration
- Developing client applications
- Fluency in Relational Database Concepts and SQL
- Experience in programming with the JDBC API is helpful
- JBoss Developer Studio or Eclipse experience is helpful but not required