Prague, Czech Republic – 27.7. 2017 – Knowledge Factory, s.r.o., a Red Hat Training and Certification delivery partner in the Czech Republic and Slovakia announced today the availability of a new Red Hat Certification Individual Exam testing location in Bratislava. Since 1999, Red Hat certifications have helped professionals prove their skills and providing employers a meaningful way to find and develop qualified professionals.
This four-day training course for Apache HBase enables participants to store and access massive quantities of multi-structured data and perform hundreds of thousands of operations per second.
Apache HBase is a distributed, scalable, NoSQL database built on Apache Hadoop. HBase can store data in massive tables consisting of billions of rows and millions of columns, serve data to many users and applications in real time, and provide fast, random read/write access to users and applications.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The use cases and usage occasions for HBase, Hadoop, and RDBMS
- Using the HBase shell to directly manipulate HBase tables
- Designing optimal HBase schemas for efficient data storage and recovery
- How to connect to HBase using the Java API, configure the HBase cluster, and administer an HBase cluster
- Best practices for identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks