Prague, Czech Republic – 27.7. 2017 – Knowledge Factory, s.r.o., a Red Hat Training and Certification delivery partner in the Czech Republic and Slovakia announced today the availability of a new Red Hat Certification Individual Exam testing location in Bratislava. Since 1999, Red Hat certifications have helped professionals prove their skills and providing employers a meaningful way to find and develop qualified professionals.
This four-day developer training course delivers the key concepts and expertise participants need to create robust data processing applications using Apache Hadoop. From workflow implementation and working with APIs through writing MapReduce code and executing joins, Cloudera’s training course is the best preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop developers.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The internals of MapReduce and HDFS and how to write MapReduce code
- Best practices for Hadoop development, debugging, and implementation of workflows and common algorithms
- How to leverage Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and other Hadoop ecosystem projects
- Creating custom components such as WritableComparables and InputFormats to manage complex data types
- Writing and executing joins to link data sets in MapReduce
- Advanced Hadoop API topics required for real-world data analysis